Fazane Fox Production Lab takes the issue of confidentiality and privacy very seriously and so, unless we are required to do so by law, we will not, without your express permission, disclose any details you provide to us to any other person or organisation. We will certainly never sell, lease or otherwise share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
We collect personally identifiable information when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address; and
- The details of any enquiry you submit to us.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, this can be updated by emailing us using the contact details provided on this site. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. Fazane Malik Clothing Ltd (the company which trades as Fazane Fox Production Lab) is registered with the Information Commissioner under the Data Protection Act 1998 and all handling and storage of information is done in compliance with the Act. The information we collect is used for the following purposes:
- To contact you in response to an enquiry made by you via our site;
- To enable us to keep our internal records up-to-date;
- To improve our products and services – including the design of our website; and
- To send you promotional material about our events or other information which we think you may find interesting – using the contact details which you have provided. If you would prefer not to receive such information, please just let us know.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, or you have any other queries regarding our handling of your data, please write to us at the address on the website.
Keep up to date on The Production Lab fashion fun by following her on these popular social networks.